IPAN recognises that a truly peaceful and independent Australia cannot be achieved without resolving the past cruel and unjust takeover of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander lands, and works to address these injustices, which began under British Law, and have continued under Australian Governments, since Federation.
- 8 war heroes you didn’t learn about in school
- Aboriginal Tent Embassy ask all Australians to remember Frontier Wars
- Lest We Forget: why we need to remember the Frontier Wars
- Like the Frontier Wars, the Black War, one of Australia’s most devastating conflicts, is not officially recognised nor remembered in any memorials
- RICHARD FLANAGAN. Freedom means Australia facing up to the truth of its past.