Membership of IPAN is open to organisations and individuals who agree with our five aims, namely:
- Promote an independent Australian foreign policy that builds peace and nonviolent resolutions of conflict in our region;
- Oppose the establishment of foreign military bases, and the deployment of foreign troops and military hardware in Australia and the Asia-Pacific;
- Provide information analysis and opportunities for NGOs, unions, churches and community groups to campaign on Australia’s peace and security options;
- Build links with peoples and organisations in the Asia-Pacific campaigning for peace and against military bases and troops in the region;
- Promote a vision of a peaceful, just and sustainable Australia.
Membership fees ranges from $20 for individuals and small organisations to $100 for large organisations.
This application will be submitted to the Coordinating Committee meeting and you will be notified after the next meeting.OrganisationIndividual Associate member